My fiance and I are big Harry Potter fans. So I thought our Christmas tree this year should have something that reflects that! :) This ornament is easy to make and would be a great weekend project!
Skill Level: Easy
- embroidery hoop (whatever size you want)
- black Aida 14 cloth
- embroidery floss ( I used DMC 3072)
- piece of felt for backing
- hot glue gun
- ribbon for hanging
- Using two strands of embroidery floss, cross stitch pattern onto fabric. Using the pattern below, fit as many Deathly Hallows as you can across the width of the hoop. For the second row of Hallows, I just flipped the pattern upside down. If you are brand new to cross stitch, you can find tutorials here and here.
- Finish the ornament by attaching a piece of ribbon to the top of your hoop for hanging.