Whatever colors you decide to use, these ornaments work up very quickly and would make a great gift. Since they only take a few minutes a piece, you could make a bunch of these guys in no time at all!
- DK weight yarn in a variety of colors
- size F crochet hook
- Ch 3 at beginning of a round counts as the first dc.
- With first color, make magic loop.
- Round One: Ch 3 (counts as first dc), work 11 dc into magic loop. Bind off. (12 st)
- Round Two: Attach second color with a slip stitch in space between two dc. Ch 3, dc into same space, ch 1. *Work (2 dc, ch 1) into space between next two dc.* Repeat from * to * around. Bind off. (24 st)
- Round Three: Attach third color with slip stitch in ch 1 space. Ch 3, 2 dc into same space, ch 1. *Work (3dc, ch 1) into next ch 1 space.* Repeat from * to * around. (36 st)
- Hanger: Slip st to center of next 3 dc group. Ch 20, slip back into center of 3 dc group. Bind off and weave in ends.
Be sure to check out the other projects in my 12 Crafts of Christmas series! If you've made any of the projects, please share them with me!